- Dr Charles Inman – Mb Ch.B Bristol 1994, MRCGP, MRCP, DFFP
Is our Senior GP Partner, having joined the practice in 2005; he has particular interests in diabetes, dermatology and minor injuries. He runs a regular minor surgery clinic here at the surgery. He is married to a local GP in Cheltenham.
- Dr Erica Mitchell – MBBS, DCH, DRCOG, DFSRH, MRCGP
Is a GP Partner and works Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Dr Mitchell is a GP trainer and often supervises GP Registrars. Dr Mitchell is the surgery lead for respiratory conditions, women’s health, osteoporosis, kidney conditions. Dr Mitchell also fits coils. Dr Mitchell lives locally with her husband, two daughters and son.
- Dr Tracy Jackson – MB Ch. B Manchester 1999, DCH, DPD, MRCGP, DRCOG
Is a GP Partner and works Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Dr Jackson is a GP Trainer and often supervises GP Registrars. Dr Jackson is the surgery lead for dementia, learning disability, obesity, cancer, adult safeguarding and is our prescribing/dispensing link GP. Dr Jackson also performs minor surgery. Dr Jackson lives with her husband and two young daughters.
- Dr Georgina Charlwood – BSc, MBBS London 2002, DRCOG, MRCP, MRCGP, DFFP
Is a GP Partner and works Mondays to Thursdays. Dr Charlwood is the practice lead for the care of the elderly, mental health problems and child protection and performs vasectomies once a month. Dr Charlwood lives in Winchcombe with her two young children and her husband.
- Dr Michael Kilshaw – BSc Hons, MBBS London 2003, MRCS, MRCGP
Is a GP Partner and works Monday to Thursday. Having had a previous career in surgery and orthopaedics he maintains an interest in surgical and bone and joint conditions.
- Dr Claire Etheridge – BSc, MBBS London 2011, MRCGP, DFSRH
Is a salaried doctor and works on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Dr Etheridge lives in Cheltenham with her husband and young son.
- Dr Elizabeth Crowther – MRCGP, MRCP, DFFP
Dr Crowther is a salaried doctor who joined in September 2019. She lives in Worcester with her husband and two young children.
- Dr Sue Andrew – BMSS, MRCGP
Is a salaried doctor who joined us in May 2018. Dr Andrew lives in Cheltenham with her husband.
- Dr Kathryn Sauven – MB 2006
Dr Sauven is a salaried doctor that works Mondays and Wednesdays. She lives in Tewkesbury and has two children.